In today’s market, potential patients don’t only want to know what services your practice has to offer, but the story behind your practice. Watch the below on-demand webinar to learn how to tell your story across your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat), as well as effectively create campaigns to market your practice within your local community on each social platform.
- Facebook 101: Making the right impression, mobile vs desktop, types of posts to avoid, and handling negative reviews while keeping HIPAA in mind
- Showcase your practice’s personality through Facebook campaigns
- Learn what content does best on Instagram, as well as promotional and educational posts that benefit your practice
- How to use Twitter in real-time to engage with your patients
- Learn how to share your practice’s story in 10 second Snapchat interactive videos with your followers
About the presenter
Kathryn Inman is the Director of Social Media Marketing at PBHS. Kathryn directs the creation and implementation of digital marketing campaigns that help dental practices increase brand awareness and patient base by building meaningful interactions with target audiences.
This webinar discusses obtaining releases for your images. Here are two samples from the ADA's Guidelines for Practice SuccessTM (GPSTM):
This information is provided courtesy of Protective Business and Health Systems, the only marketing company endorsed by ADA Member Advantage. Learn more about PBHS online or call 855.932.4232. Please note the views expressed in the webinar do not necessarily reflect those of the ADA.