Purchase your copy today
Gathered from a random sample of general practitioners and specialists across the country, this valuable resource includes fees most often charged for 269 different dental procedures.
- National average fees broken down for both general practitioners and each of the six specialties
- National level statistics for fees for more than 200 commonly performed dental procedures
- Average fees charged by general practitioners broken down into nine regional areas, based on U.S. Census divisions
- Standard deviation and percentiles for each fee
- Dental procedures identified by procedure code and nomenclature from the Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature as published in the ADA’s CDT 2018
Important Note: The survey data should not be interpreted as constituting a fee schedule in any way, and should not be used for that purpose. Dentists must establish their own fees based on their individual practice and market considerations. The American Dental Association discourages dentists from engaging in any unlawful concerted activity regarding fees or otherwise.