Upcoming Free Webinars
Understanding Dental Insurance: An Introduction
April 7, 12 noon - 1 p.m. CT
1 CERP Credit
Are you a new office manager trying to navigate dental insurance? Did you start a new practice or hire new front office staff who are trying to file claims? If so, we‘ve got you covered. This webinar will explain the basics of PPOs so that new and existing staff will be better able to assist patients presenting with PPO plans.
Topics for discussion include:
- The current dental plan marketplace
- PPO plan design and terminology
- Contract clauses and processing policies that affect your revenue
- Avoiding coordination of benefits write-off mistakes
- How to file an effective and proper appeal
- How to talk to your patients about dental insurance
For more information on ADA’s activities on third party payer advocacy and dental benefits, visit ADA.org/dentalbenefits.