Presented by the ADA Practice Institute
Friday, June 28, 2019
2nd Floor, Auditorium
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago IL 60611
This symposium is designed to boost awareness of elder care and oral health, highlight the relationship between oral health and systemic health of this highly vulnerable population, and present reliable and credible information and practical solutions to help dentists succeed in improving the oral health, and overall health, of the senior population.
By the end of this conference, you will:
Understand the importance of serving older patients and the growing population of patients that need care
- Understand how oral health issues change with age
- Understand the relationship between oral health and systemic health of this vulnerable population
- Understand how silver diamine fluoride works and applications of it when treating senior populations
Schedule at a Glance
7:30 a.m. - Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Program begins
12:00 p.m. - Lunch
4:30 p.m. - Program ends
$75/dental team member (hygienist, assistant)
6.0 Continuing Education (CE) Hours
The ADA is a CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.
For assistance with online registration, including changes and cancellations, please contact the ADA Member Service Center at 800.947.4746. The ADA offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CT.
Hilton Chicago/Magnificent Mile Suites
198 E. Delaware Place, Chicago, IL 60611
Book your stay
Group booking instructions for attendees:
- Enter your arrival and departure dates. Please note, if you are extending your stay beyond the meeting you may need to call the hotel to make your reservation if the dates show as unavailable.
- Discounted rate: $209 plus taxes
- Review all Reservation Details.
- Enter all of the Guest Information and credit card information for a reservation guarantee.
- Your reservation is now confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email direct from the hotel.
Please note that the deadline to guarantee a room in the block is: May 24, 2019. After the reservation deadline, reservations will be accepted depending on space and rate availability.