Friday, August 9, 2019
2nd Floor Auditorium
211 East Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60611
This conference at ADA Headquarters will focus on dental practice transition options and strategies. Two key topics for the conference include helping dentists identify the right time to start thinking about transition planning and identifying the factors that drive the value of a dental practice.
By the end of this conference, you will:
- Understand when and how to start transition planning.
- Understand the structure, ownership, practice valuation, agreements and legal compliance of dental transitions.
- Understand how asset allocation can minimize taxes and maximize value when selling a dental practice.
Schedule at a Glance
7:30 AM – Check in and Continental Breakfast
8:00 AM - Program Begins
12:45 PM - Lunch
3:00 PM - Program Ends
Continuing Education (CE) Hours: 6.0
For assistance with online registration, including changes and cancellations, please contact the ADA Member Service Center at 800.947.4746. The ADA offices are open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST.
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
Water Tower Place
160 E Pearson St
Chicago, IL 60611
Group booking instructions for attendees:
Book your stay
- Enter your arrival and departure dates, select continue. Please note, if you are extending your stay beyond the meeting you may need to call the hotel to make your reservation if the dates show as unavailable.
- Select the appropriate rate. 2019 Ritz-Carlton Group Rate, $248 for a City View King.
- Review all Reservation Details.
- Enter all of the Guest Information and credit card information for a reservation guarantee.
- Your reservation is now confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email direct from the hotel.
Please note that the deadline to guarantee a room in the block is: July 8, 2019. After the reservation deadline, reservations will be accepted depending on space and rate availability.