The ADA’s first endorsed dental benefits administrator, Bento, is a modern alternative to traditional dental benefits administration that enables employers, groups and individuals access to comprehensive dental coverage through an advanced AI-based digital platform. Now dentists can create and offer in-office dental plans directly to patients with its award-winning technology. These fully customizable in-office plans will align with the needs of dental practices and enable dentists to regain control of the dentist-patient relationship.
In this webinar, we take a deep dive into the Bento platform and see how Bento is making it easier for practices to offer in-office plans directly to patients. During the webinar, we will:
- View a demonstration of the Bento dentist portal.
- See how to create and begin offering in-office plans to patients.
- Learn how Bento helps practices create completely customized plans using any CDT Code.
- Cover how Bento aids in reducing administrative burdens with touch-free, paperless billing.
- Explore how Bento enables dentists to provide additional value to patients for services not covered by the plan and communicates the savings directly to patients.
For more information on Bento, please visit ADA.org/Bento.
About the presenter
Landon Lemoine is the vice-president of growth at Bento where he oversees Bento's nationwide network development and customer success operations. Prior to his role at Bento, Landon has held multiple roles at both national and international technology firms in business development and growth. It's his passion for growth and disruption that has led Landon to continue developing Bento's solution for providers nationwide.
This is the second webinar in a two-part series demonstrating the features and benefits of Bento. The first webinar is available to view here: Experience Bento PPO: A Better Dental Plan Alternative.