These 10-20 minute video tutorials, created by the ADA Center for Dental Benefits, Coding and Quality, are designed to help dental professionals understand a key issue in dentistry: how third-party programs interface with dental offices.
Each video in the series examines a crucial aspect about third-party programs, including:
- Part 1: Signing the Contract: Understanding PPOs
- Getting Paid Series:
- Part 2: Common Processing Policies
- Part 3: Coding on a Claim Form
- Part 4: Avoiding Claim Errors & Addressing Denials
- Part 5: Discount Dental Plans and In-office Dental Plans
- Part 6: Complying with Commercial Dental Plans Audits/Reviews
- Part 7: Bitewings and Extraoral Image Procedure Codes
- Part 8: Coordinating Benefits: How Much of My Fee Should I Write-Off?
- Part 9: Making Sense of EOB Language
In addition to videos, you’ll also find links to various ADA resources related to each subject.