Official Rules for 2015 Executive Program Sweepstakes
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE 2015 ADA CENTER FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN DENTAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
- ELIGIBILITY: The 2015 ADA CENTER FOR PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS EXECUTIVE PROGRAM IN DENTAL PRACTICE MANAGEMENT SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to ADA Members who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, who are legal residents of one of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or the U.S. Virgin Islands. Employees of the ADA or any affiliate of the ADA, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such individual are not eligible. An Entrant will only be eligible to win one (1) Prize in this 2015 calendar year cycle. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by the American Dental Association, 211 East Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 (the “Sponsor”).
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes the full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding, by anyone who elects to enter (“Entrant”). Winning a Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 am on January 1, 2015 and ends at 11:59 pm on December 31, 2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
- HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter. To enter, visit www.Success.ADA.org/2015 and submit your email address in the Sweepstakes box. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person, and subsequent entries will be disqualified. Non-winning entries will be retained for each subsequent drawing. Entries must be submitted on or before December 31, 2015.
- DRAWING: Once per month during the 2015 calendar year the Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a random drawing of all entries received. You do not need to be present to win. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner within seven (7) days of the drawing by email at the email address submitted in the Sweepstakes box. The manner and timing of notification may be modified or adjusted in such manner as the Sponsor shall deem appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
- ODDS: The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- REQUIREMENTS OF THE POTENTIAL WINNER: Except where prohibited, a potential winner may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, another Entrant may be selected and be declared the winner.
- a. Each month one (1) winner will receive a code that is redeemable for one (1) free course in the ADA Executive Program in Dental Practice Management. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $995.00 (ADA Member price).
- b. Each winner will have up to twelve (12) months from the time of notification of the award to enroll in a course.
- c. For All Prizes: Prizes are not transferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any taxes and costs not specified above.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Sweepstakes , entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) printing errors; (c) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or any computer, internet, or other technical problem; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
- SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES AND RESULTS: Copies of these Official Rules will be available at www.Success.ADA.org/2015. To request a copy of the Official Rules, or the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: American Dental Association, 211 East Chicago Ave., Marketing Dept. 20th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611. Requests must be received by February 28, 2016.