The 2016 Survey of Dental Fees is here! It covers material collected in 2016 from the 1,695 responding dentists. The survey sample was a simple random probability sample of 13,000 dentists in private practice, which included both member and non-member dentists.
The 2016 Survey of Dental Fees report includes:
- National average fees broken for both general practitioners and each of the six specialties
- National level statistics for fees for over 200 commonly performed dental procedures
- Average fees charged by general practitioners broken down into nine regional areas, using U.S. Census divisions
- Standard deviation and percentiles for each fee
- Dental procedures identified by procedure code and nomenclature from the Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature as published in the ADA’s CDT 2016
- Methodology, glossary and survey instrument information
The survey data should not be interpreted as constituting a fee schedule in any way, and should not be used for that purpose.
Members can still access and download the 2013 Survey of Dental Fees at no cost.