Amalgam Recycling Rule Webinar: Does This Affect My Practice?
January 31, 2018
2 - 3 pm CST
A federal rule regarding the need for an amalgam separator in most dental offices became effective last year. Find out what your dental office may need to do to comply. Register for this one hour webinar to learn more about this new rule and important compliance dates.
- Understand the Amalgalm Recycling Rule and what compliance steps are necessary for dental practices
- Identify the resources available to dental practices
- Explore differences between local authority and national authority in rule making
Past Webinars - Recordings Available
Social Media Marketing: How to Tell Your Practice's Story
In today’s market, potential patients don’t only want to know what services your practice has to offer, but the story behind your practice. Learn how to tell your story across your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat), as well as effectively create campaigns to market your practice within your local community on each social platform.
Watch this one hour webinar to learn:
- Facebook 101: Making the right impression, mobile vs desktop, types of posts to avoid, and handling negative reviews while keeping HIPAA in mind
- What content does best on Instagram, as well as promotional and educational posts that benefit your practice
- How to use Twitter in real-time to engage with your patients
- How to share your practice’s story in 10 second Snapchat interactive videos with your followers
Marketing Your Dental Office with Video
In this webinar we discuss the process of creating a great video—from generating the idea, filming, collaborating with a film team and post-production marketing.
Watch the recording of this webinar to learn:
- The different types of videos for different audiences
- Budget and production value of different types of videos
- Considerations before filming in your office
- How to use video to market your practice
Regulatory Compliance Got You Down? Turn Your Practice Around!
The regulatory environment is full of ever-changing regulations that can make it difficult for dentists to ensure they’re up to date on, and in compliance with, the many regulations that need to be followed in the practice.
Watch this one-hour webinar to gain a better understanding of:
- Various federal guidelines that help protect patients, members of the dental team, the practice and their own license to practice
- Need-to-know requirements from OSHA and HIPAA
- The latest guidelines on infection prevention and control.
Third-Party Payer Contract: The Most Important Decision
One of the most important business decisions dentists make is whether or not to participate in a managed care dental plan. This webinar covers common contractual clauses found in third-party payer contracts and their potential implications.
In addition, you will hear about:
- Questions you need to ask yourself before signing a contract
- Common contractual issues reported to ADA and how to respond to them
- How to receive assistance regarding contract analysis