ADA Benefit Plan Analyzer
*New* FREE Six-Month Trial Now Available to all ADA Members
ADA Benefit Plan Analyzer analyzes your practice's data to forecast dental benefit plan participation.
- Automatically syncs with your practice data
- Understand the financial and production impact of accepting a new dental plan(s)
- Incorporate overhead, capacity, fee and procedure data specific to your practice
- Make informed decisions based upon accurate data and comprehensive business analysis
- Understand the impact and value of your current dental plans and how each new plan compares
For a limited time, ADA members can try a free 6 month subscription of the Benefit Plan Analyzer. Go to the ADA Store to activate your trial.
(Please note: one time use allowed per member)
Nonmembers may also purchase the ADA Benefit Plan Analyzer today at the ADA Store.
ADA Oral Pathologist
ADA Oral Pathologist is a chair-side reference to oral pathology conditions that can assist dentists with formulating diagnoses. Dr. Michael Kahn, chairman and tenured professor of the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, wrote and developed content for the app.
Conditions can be searched by name or by entering clinical observations. ADA Oral Pathologist is a reference you can use every day with photos and descriptions of the most common oral pathology conditions seen in your patients. Search over 200 conditions for only $59.99!
- Access content anywhere (Internet not needed)
- Does not require registration or subscriptions of any kind
- Compatible with Android or Apple
- Search for oral pathology conditions by name, or perform searches on gender, age, clinical site, and clinical observations
- Includes suggestions for management
Purchase the ADA Oral Pathologist today at the ADA Store!